Our company is committed to making our application easily accessible to all individuals and consistent across all browsers and platforms we support. We implemented the following browser support policies to maximize our ability to fully test and validate our application to meet the needs of the greatest number of our users across browsers.
We regularly gather data and verify it with supplemental data sources to determine which browsers are eligible for support and if any changes are needed to our policies. Only browsers that regularly receive security updates and are developed to comply with the W3C guidelines and specifications are considered for support. If any changes are made, users will be notified within the application.
Browser Support Tiers for 2022
Tier A Support (Full)
Tier B Support (Partial)
- Safari (latest version)
- Internet Explorer (IE)
- We do not attempt to resolve problems with browsers other than those covered under Tier A and Tier B above.
Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop Devices
Some of our applications will work on both mobile and desktop devices. Others were designed to work only on desktop devices, which may have impaired usability on mobile devices. As the shift toward mobile service coordination continues, our newer applications are specifically designed to adapt to different screen sizes and support touch interfaces and keyboard and mouse.
Minimum Screen Resolutions
The minimum screen resolutions for desktop and mobile devices are:
- Desktop: 1024x768px
- Mobile: 320x480px (portrait mode) or 480x320px (landscape mode)
Development Principles and Web Standards
We attempt to minimize browser-support-related issues by following three best practices:
- Develop websites and applications using W3C web standards and according to our Accessibility Policy
- Avoid technologies that are only supported by certain browser types (e.g., ActiveX)
- Avoid programming implementations that are only supported by certain browser types (e.g., CSS extensions)
Resolving Browser Issues
If you are experiencing a problem using one of the supported browsers, please get in touch with Decisiv Support at email@example.com.
If you are experiencing a problem on an unsupported browser, the issue might be resolved by moving to a supported browser.