The Email Templates page lists the subject and body configurations for the various email notifications you can send out through the Decisiv platform. Each email template is parsed and rendered using the Liquid markup language.
The Email Templates page contains templates for the following categories:
- Maintenance Reports
- Reservation User Alerts
- Customer Appointments
- Telematics Messages
Each category lists the same notifications that are available to sign up for on a User Profile page.
Edit Email Templates
To edit email templates:
- On the All Cases page for your location, click Admin on the top right.
- On the Administrative Tools page, click Email Templates.
- On the Email Templates page, click EDIT to the right of the template you wish to modify.
- On the Editing Estimate page, enter the subject line for line for the email in the Subject field, followed by the message for the body of the email in the Body field, then click SAVE CHANGES.
- Once Saved, a green banner message will be displayed and you’ll return to the Email Templates page.
- At the bottom of the Email Templates page is the display name for system emails, which is the name that shows the recipient of the email who it is from. It typically contains the service location name.
Update the Display Name
The Display Name for system emails is the name that will display in the From field for the email notifications that go out. You can update this at any time.
To update the display name:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Email Template page.
- Enter a new name in the Display name… field, and click OK.
NOTE: Use spaces, numbers, and capital or lowercase letters only. No symbols of any kind.
A green banner message will show to let you know you’ve successfully updated the display name.
Article is closed for comments.