The Labor Time Guide is a tab on the Add Operation screen. It only appears for specific dealers and assets that have Standard Repair Times (SRT) integrated in the system.
If enabled, it lets you choose from all the SRT operations available for that asset based on the asset VIN and add them to the asset's case.
When you add an operation from the Labor Time Guide tab, the labor time information for that operation is added to the Editing Case screen.
To add an operation with set labor times to your case:
- On the Editing Case screen, scroll down operations section and click FIND OPERATION.
- On the Add Operation screen, select the LABOR TIME GUIDE tab.
- Use the search option to find an operation by key terms.
- You can click the > buttons to view operations within each subsystem.
- When you find the operation you need, click Add.
- You can click the first Add button to add the general operation or click any other Add buttons below it for a specific variation of that operation.
The operation gets added to your case and a new screen opens with details of the operation including labor time information.
Add any additional information or make changes to the operation details as needed, then click Save Changes.
To return to the case:
- Click Save & Return to Case.
Article is closed for comments.