If a case operation includes an inspection and you’re assigned to that inspection, you need to enter your findings in the application and mark the inspection as done before the case can proceed.
To perform an inspection:
- Search for and select the case to open it for editing.
- From the Editing Case page, scroll to the Operation list and locate the inspection.
- Click the [Do Inspection] link.
- From within the Inspection, select the Forms tab, then click the DO INSPECTION button to the right of the page.
- Select the appropriate outcome for each of the line items on the inspection.
- Once all items on the inspection are complete, click the COMPLETE INSPECTION.
NOTE: Any incomplete items will be marked as passing.
See also: Assign and Perform Inspections on Mobile