Recommended operations are operations selected by default for a new case created at your service location. Users creating the case can accept one or more of the operations or decline them all before continuing onto the case.
To add a recommended operation to your location:
- Open you location from the Portal.
- From the menu bar, click Admin.
- From the Administrative Tools page, select Customize Your Database.
- From the Customize Your Database page, in the Service Customization section, click Recommended Operations.
- Within the Add New section, enter the following:
- Name for the Recommended Operation
- Opcode for the Recommended Operation (as it appears in your business system)
- Then click ADD.
Once saved, the recommended operation will display in the Active Recommended Operations list.
Any operation listed here will be selected by default for new cases created at your service location.
To remove an operation from the list:
- Click Remove from the ACTIONS column of the desired operation.