Integration refers to the interaction between your Dealer Business System (DBS) aka Dealer Management System (DMS) and your Decisiv platform. When you are set up for integration between your DMS and Decisiv, tasks such as generating an RO and adding parts to the customer's estimate becomes much easier, eliminating dual entry and allowing you to keep the customer estimate and invoicing in sync.
Among the features available with many DMS providers:
- Ability to add and update new and existing RO line items
- Access customer-specific labor and parts pricing
- Parts availability
- Customer credit status check
During setup for integration, we will also do an initial load of your customers and associated trucks directly from your business system.
To inquire about integration with Decisiv, please start with contacting your DMS provider:
- Inside Sales 847-230-5715
- Your Karmak Account Director
- Your Karmak Outside Salesperson
- Your Inside Salesperson
- Customer Care - firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-252-7625 (Receptionist)
- 817-633-1772 or email@example.com
- Main: 858.450.4800 | Sales: 858.450.4810
If your DMS provider is not listed here, please contact Decisiv Support by clicking on the Help button in the upper-right corner of the Decisiv screen, or by email at Support@decisiv.com. Let us know which DMS you are on and that you are interested in integration.
For more details on integration, see [Links to CDK, DSI, Karmak & Procede pages for more info].