When building an inspection in Builder, you now have the ability to create a group of outcomes that can later be applied to Locations within your inspection, removing the need to reenter the same outcome options more than once. Additionally, Inspection Locations with different outcomes or outcome groups are now supported when doing an inspection that has been added to a case.
To create an Outcome Group:
- Click Operations in the left-hand column.
- Click Outcome Group.
- At the top right of the page, click NEW OUTCOME GROUP.
- Enter a Name for the Outcome Group.
- Click SAVE & PROCEED.
- Enter the number for the position where this outcome will be ordered in the list.
- Enter a description of the outcomes in the Description field.
- Click the Notable checkbox if you would like the ability to enter notes with this outcome.
- Click the Performed checkbox if you would like this outcome to be the passing option.
NOTE: Only one outcome per Outcome Group/Location can be marked Performed at this time.
- Click ADD.
- Follow steps 1-10 to add additional outcomes to this group.
Once all desired outcomes have been added to the Outcome Group, proceed with building your inspection. When you get to the Location form, you will see the Outcome Group menu. From the Outcome Group menu, select an Outcome Group, or add outcomes to this Location manually.