To use Vision, start by logging in with your email address and the password provided by your system administrator.
If you didn't receive a password, contact your system administrator.
When logging in, make sure you use a supported browser.
These browsers are recommended:
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Apple Safari (latest version)
- Microsoft IE 11
- Other supported browsers include:
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
To log in:
- Open this application URL in a supported browser:https://vision.decisivapps.com
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on the checkbox above the SUBMIT button to accept the site terms and conditions.
- Click SUBMIT.
If the login is successful, you’ll see the application homepage and a list of your locations.
The system will keep you logged in until you log out manually or remain idle for more than an hour, at which time the system will automatically log you out.
To log out:
- Click on your name in the top-right corner and click Log Out.
The system will take you back to the Login page.
If you receive the Account Locked screen, this means you attempted the wrong password too many times. You will receive an email at the attempted email address letting you know that your account is locked. Within the email, you'll see an Unlock my Account link. Click that link and follow the prompts to unlock your account.
If you are unable to unlock your account, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t know your password or want to change it, you can reset it at any time.
To reset your password:
- Click the Forgot Your Login Information? link on the Login page.
- Enter your email or username. You'll then receive an email that prompts you to reset your password.
- Click the link in the email to reset your password.
- Enter your email address, then enter your new password twice.
- Click the checkbox above the SUBMIT button to accept the site terms and conditions.
- Click SUBMIT.