After you save a Favorite, you can open it again at any time by selecting the Favorites menu, then clicking the target icon next to the Favorite.
Account Favorites display with a people icon.
Your Favorites display with a folder icon.
If you click the name of the Favorite, you'll see a list of possible actions you can take on the Favorite, including:
- Update - allows you to make changes to the default number of entries, columns, column order, and column width for a favorite that uses a List View. You can make your changes, then click the target icon next to this action to save your changes.See also: Create a Favorite
- Edit Custom Search - allows you to make changes to the Custom Search related to the Favorite. Click the target icon next to this action. (Only applies to your Favorites)
- Edit View - click the target icon next to this action to make changes to the Custom View related to the Favorite. (Only applies to your Favorites)
- Notifications - click this action to enable or disable Notifications for the Favorite.NOTE: You must also have Notifications enabled in your Account Settings.See also: Notification Settings
- Delete - click this action to remove the Favorite from your account.NOTE: You cannot recover a Favorite after deleting it.
If necessary, you can say an Account Favorite as your Favorite by opening the Account Favorite for viewing, then clicking Add Favorite from the Favorites menu to create a new one.
See also: Create a Favorite