Fixes & Enhancements
This release includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Technician permissions - don’t allow use of Quick Action Buttons (QABs) or Post To Fleet Button -- since the Technician role is intended to only be able to communicate internally within a service location, we are hiding the QABs and Post-to-Fleet button for users who only have the Technician role. Note that if a user has the Technician role plus another role that is able to communicate externally (e.g., Service Advisor role), that overrides the Technician role communication permissions and the buttons will be available.
- Mileage audit trail -- we have reversed the order of entries from newest to oldest so that the most recent mileage update is at the top of the list.
- Adding attachments to cases -- when adding attachments to cases, the Choose File button could be partially hidden if the user was in less than full-screen mode. We have fixed that problem.
- Quickstop Banner of Editing Case screen -- if the Asset section is selected for display in the Quickstop Banner, we now show the "Display As" asset values when those exist, matching what's shown in the left navigation bar and the Asset Info sections of that screen.
- Field Management Portal - we added the ability for Field Management Portal users to see Case Closed Date/Time in Cases
All Cases Quick Filters Enhancements
We are providing the following enhancements to our recently released Quick Filters for the All Cases, My Cases and Watching Cases pages:
- In the filter drop-downs, add the ability to clear all Added Filters
- Show Added Filters in the order in which they are added by the user
DMS Integration - Karmak, Add Case Toggle for Non-VIN RO Export
As we did for the Decisiv Web Services DMS integration, we have added a toggle to be able to configure whether or not an asset serial number will be used as the asset identifier in the RO export interface for non-VIN-based assets.
We eliminated the double step process of selecting Asset or Depot location data when searching for Service Providers in the Service Event Detail page.
This release includes the following fixes:
- We addressed an issue where the alert count in Asset Details was not updating immediately after manually resolving an alert.
- We resolved an issue where the links to view Alerts, Service Events, and Reports from the Customer and Depot detail pages were not functioning correctly.
- We resolved an issue where the Work In Progress (WIP) Advanced Filter on the Assets Page was erroneously showing assets with non-active and/or canceled service requests.