In this release, we delivered the following fixes and enhancements:
- Editing Case screen - the left side navigation bar "Time In Service" value was displaying incorrectly as a calculation that could include negative months, such as "2 Years -4 Months". This is now fixed so that same example now reads "1 Year 8 Months"
- Provider/Broker Admin - the modal to Enable/Disable In-App Notifications of Service Requests now shows the green/active appearance is for the Enabled setting
DMS Integrations - CDK
- an enhancement to include Engine Hours in the Case export to RO
- a fix to enable cases containing a user-entered '&' symbol to export to RO correctly.
This release was primarily focused on back-end continuous improvements, along with the following fixes and enhancements:
- for certain users with the Editor role, a fix to an issue preventing them from accessing Sentinel
- for users in multiple teams, a fix to an issue with the Home Dashboard Asset Totals displaying data from other teams they are associated with
- for dealer-type teams, resolving conflicting Customer identification displayed on the Customer's page.
Sentinel Help Center
The Sentinel Help Center has a new virtual home. Use this new link for Sentinel Release Notes history and Help Center Articles.