Quickstop Banner - Export Status
We have enhanced the Export Status displayed in the Quickstop Banner to persist after the page is refreshed or after the user has left and then returned to the case.
Vision - Default Favorites
We have established default favorites for users when they are initially set-up, so they can start using Vision immediately without having to set up their own favorites. They will still have the capability to use location favorites established by their location administrators, as well as to create their own favorites.
DMS Integration - Procede
We have released an enhancement when using the Customer Sync and Create Customer integrations, to put the Customer ID from Procede into the Customer # field in Decisiv when creating a new customer.
We have released a number of enhancements and fixes for this release.
- Enhanced the user experience of the Account and Customer/Depot filters to streamline the process of selection, making it more intuitive and user-friendly.
- Enhanced the sorting schedule maintenance alerts functionality. Previously, alerts were primarily sorted based on their severity. Now, alerts are initially sorted by severity, and within each severity level, they are further arranged based on the duration of the overdue status to more accurately reflect the urgency of alerts.
- Improved address formatting throughout the application, ensuring a consistent display, making it easier for users to comprehend the asset’s location and providing a more intuitive experience when sorting and reading through addresses.
- Improved how our system handles API users and platform accounts, enhancing the overall reliability and usability of the application.
- Minor performance and reliability improvements.
- Resolved an issue preventing users from updating asset records when entering readings during a manual alert reset.
- Addressed an issue that caused an unexpected “No Service Events Found” message to appear instead of displaying the correct list of service events when navigating through pages of service events, specifically when using the browser’s back button or refreshing the page.
- Fixed an issue affecting the Depot/ Customer Group filters on the Reports page.
- Minor visual fixes.