Next Release Candidates - Case 7.294
The next release is primarily focused on longer term projects and back-end continuous improvements, to include:
- longer term projects -- bi-directional mobile communications, estimate/operations table enhancements, improved OEM data integration, Senior Technician permissions, dealer business system integrations, french translations, and support for serial number-based assets (e.g., reefers, APUs, generators, etc.).
- back-end maintenance -- platform upgrades and security hardening.
Next Release Candidates - Sentinel 1.95
The next release is primarily focused on longer term projects and back-end continuous improvements.
Bi-Directional Mobile Communications Launching to All Locations in Early December!
As stated in our last Top-Liner, we have concluded the pilot period that we announced back in June of our new features to support bi-directional mobile communications. We have worked with our OEM partners and dealers they have selected to pilot these new features and get the kinks out, and are now ready to release broadly to their entire dealer networks. These features include:
- better ways to manage customer contacts, including mobile phone only contacts
- the ability for dealers and customers to reply to case notifications and notes via SMS text or a mobile user interface, as well as to send notes to a case
- the ability for dealers and customers to be able to see the current list of cases in the mobile user interface
- the ability for customers to approve estimates at the line item level via the mobile user interface
The documentation for these features is now posted in the Help Center. See the Overview article for a rundown of all the documentation, including a video demo of the new features in action.
End of Year Release Schedule
As usual, our end of year release schedule changes from the usual bi-weekly pattern as follows:
- On or about November 29th for the next release
- Last major release of year on or about December 8th
- First major release of the new year on or about January 4th or following week, to include include the last two sprints of 2023.
We will continue to provide the customary release communications to keep you informed of the specifics:
- 48-hour release notices
- Release Notes