The Search page is where you can search for:
To access the Search page, open your location from the Portal, and click Search in the top menu bar.
Search by Asset
Within the ASSET search, you can search by customer Unit, Serial, or VIN.
To search by asset:
- Select UNIT, SERIAL, or VIN from the dropdown menu, enter the number in the search field, and click SEARCH.
NOTE: For SERIAL, enter the last 6 or last 8 digits of the VIN.
- Once the results are returned, the asset will show up in the Vehicles section.
If the asset does not show up by searching for the unit number, try the SERIAL or VIN as the asset may not have a unit number applied.
Refine Your Asset Search
After you search for an asset, a REFINE YOUR SEARCH section appears with the search results.
From here, you can refine your search by:
- Narrowing your results down to assets that exactly match your search criteria.
To do so, check Only look for results where <field> exactly matches <criteria>.
- Narrowing your results down to assets related to a specific customer.
To do this, enter the customer name into the text field for Only look for results where customer name matches.
After you check the checkbox and/or enter a customer name, click SEARCH. The search results will update based on how you refined the search.
Search by Cases
Within the Cases search, users can search by customer Case ID, Repair Order Number, or Tag number.
To search by case:
- Select CASE ID, REPAIR ORDER NUMBER, or TAG NUMBER from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the ID, repair, or tag number in the search field, and click SEARCH.
- If the CASE, RO, or TAG NUMBER exists in the platform, you will be brought directly into the case associated with what you searched.
If the search you entered exists in the application exactly as you entered, the related case will open to the Editing Case page directly.
If the number you entered partially matches cases in the system, a list of results will display.
If your search does not result in any cases for your location, a blue message bar will display.
Search by Parts
Within the customer search screen, you can search by Part Number or Part Name. The part numbers and/or part names must have appeared in a previous case for results to be shown.
To search by part:
- Select PART NUMBER or PART NAME from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the number or name, and click SEARCH.
Any results will be returned in the Parts section.
Search by Operations/VMRS
You can search for Labor Operations or VMRS codes themselves. Any results for labor operations/VMRS codes that were used on past cases will be displayed within the VMRS section.
To search by operation or VMRS:
- Select LABOR OPERATION or VMRS CODE from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the operation or code in the search field, and click SEARCH.