This release focuses on issue fixes and improving usability for Service Providers and Fleet Users.
Technician Stories field added
For this release, we made it easy for Technicians to add notes, at the Operation level, to explain the steps they took to diagnose and repair an asset. This TECHNICIAN STORIES field is added to the Edit Operations page, below the Price Info section. Once added, notes are not editable and are time/date stamped. However, technicians may add as many notes as necessary in the Technician Stories section. These notes are only viewable by the Service Location, not the customer or outside party.
In addition to this new section, we added a SELECT TECH STORIES button to the Correction field which allows Service Advisors, Service Managers, and General Managers to auto-populate the Correction field with the Technician Stories, then edit them as needed for customer viewing.
This feature can be ENABLED or DISABLED by the Admin. Detailed information is available in the Help Center article here.
Location ID added to the Location Information Admin page
For this release, we made it easy for Fleets to find and copy the Location ID so it can be used in other places. Location ID will be used to subscribe to services in the marketplace, and it may be required more often. We made it easier to find this number by placing it at the top of the Location Information page, under the Details tab. The field is disabled for changes but the ID number can be highlighted and copied, then pasted where needed.
- Real-time and historical Decisiv platform health data including updates, notices, and known issues can be found on this Status Page. If you have a Technical Support concern or question, please check the Status Page for answers first, then feel free to contact Support at the provided email address, if needed. To stay informed of application activity, click the SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES button and sign up for notifications via Email, SMS, or Feed (Atom or RSS).
- We strive to provide our customers with the most accurate and useful information possible, so we appreciate and welcome user feedback on any of our content. With open communication in mind, we provide the following options at the bottom of each article:
- Follow individual articles to receive alerts when they are updated with new or additional information
- Vote on whether you found the article helpful
- Comment on the document with thoughts or questions