This release focused on backend work and improving usability for all users with the following enhancement and fixes:
During this release, we have worked on improving the translations from English to French Canadian and Mexican Spanish. These enhancements are related to language preference on PDF generation and notification jobs, as well as making the email templates accessible by a third party translator for consistency.
Purchase Order Audit Trail Update
Previously, when the Purchase Order was last updated through the DMS, it did not show the name of the user under the “Provider” column. During this release, we have worked on providing better visibility and now you will see the name of the user that made the latest update to the PO, even if it was done through the DMS.
- Real-time and historical Decisiv platform health data including updates, notices, and known issues can be found on this Status Page. If you have a Technical Support concern or question, please check the Status Page for answers first, then feel free to contact Support at the provided email address, if needed. To stay informed of application activity, click the SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES button and sign up for notifications via Email, SMS, or Feed (Atom or RSS).
- Be first to receive Release Notes! You will automatically be alerted when new versions of the platform are deployed and what changed when you click the Follow button on the Release Notes section of the Help Center.
- We strive to provide our customers with the most accurate and useful information possible, so we appreciate and welcome user feedback on any of our content. With open communication in mind, we provide the following options at the bottom of each article:
- Follow individual articles to receive alerts when they are updated with new or additional information
- Vote on whether you found the article helpful
- Comment on the document with thoughts or questions