When viewing your Case View as a list, you can export it as a CSV or XLS file to edit it in Excel or another program.
NOTE: The Export feature requires the use of Flash.
To export your Case View:
- Make sure your Case View is exactly how you want it.See also: Create a Custom View and Create a Custom Search
- From the right-side of the toolbar, click Export.
- If a modal appears, click Allow to allow your browser to run Flash.
- From the dropdown that displays under Export, select CSV or Excel depending on the file format you want.
- Enter a name for your file, select a location, and click Save.